THE DIFFERENCE OF SPC FLOORS FROM LAMINATE AND TILE
According to experts, the advantages of vinyl flooring are so many that it is rather difficult to list them all. For example, due to its thickness and special properties, SPC conducts heat better than parquet and carpet. In a house and a cottage, heated floors are usually laid. Until now, ceramic tiles have been the best choice for such floors, but they do not provide comfort and are unsafe in everyday life (slippery). A vinyl floor can imitate ceramic tiles, galvanized metal plate or wood and be visually indistinguishable, but at the same time be non-slippery and, importantly, SPC is suitable for laying under a warm floor. Vinyl floors help to create an inexplicable feeling of comfort in your home, because when we touch ceramic tiles or laminate, we feel cold tactilely. Vinyl floors, on the other hand, are warm and comfortable.
SPC is the best replacement for hardwood floors that have been replaced with laminate. However, laminate flooring requires an underlay to improve sound insulation, and most SPC collections already have an integrated high density underlay on the back of the panel.
High-quality vinyl coating fully ensures the resistance to abrasion and scratches, does not fade, has good sound insulation. Due to the density of the vinyl coating, there are no dents from the furniture. Another benefit of SPC is ease of maintenance, no special chemicals are required, just plain water or soapy water. The floor is antistatic — it is not electrified, so such floors attract dust and dirt less. Any hostess will appreciate it.
When choosing vinyl flooring, we highly recommend considering the quality of the floor you are purchasing. If there is a lot of movement in the space, a lot of action, if you walk in shoes, if children ride bicycles at home, pets run, then you definitely better choose vinyl flooring instead of laminate, which will last much longer.
THE DIFFERENCE OF SPC FROM HDF LAMINATE FLOORS:
1. 100% waterproof, can be installed in damp rooms. Does not deform under temperature changes;
2. It has an integrated 1mm underlay with a density of 100 kg/m3, which reduces the impact noise in the room up to 21 dB;
3. SPC — Ultimate Shield surface coating that provides superior wear resistance, protection against scratches and stains;
4. Rigid construction and long service life due to SPC density — 2000 kg/m3;
5. SPC can be laid as a continuous deck between rooms without expansion joints.
DIFFERENCE OF SPC FROM CERAMIC TILE:
1. It has a easy and not messy installation on the lock-click;
2. Can be laid on the old floor (such as wood or tiles);
3. When sharp or heavy objects fall on the SPC, there are no chips or dents due to the rigid structure and impact resistance;
4. SPC has a non-slip top layer with a slip resistance index of R10. Be sure that even after wet cleaning you will not slip.